The ISI Upper serves students grade 6 to grade 12.
The admissions process for Upper School includes:
- your family submitting a formal information request and the contact details for parents and details regarding your student(s)
- attending a scheduled Information Session or planning a personal Campus Tour
- completing a student(s) Shadow Day
- submitting a completed application form with all required support documents
ABOUT THE SHADOW DAY REQUIREMENT
The shadow day consists of the prospective student shadowing one of our current students (going to class, lunch, and on a campus tour). If your student has any interests and time/schedules allow, we will try to schedule time with a coach/teacher/sponsor as well. To schedule a Shadow Day visit, contact our admissions team at email@example.com.
Visit the ISI website to:
- explore our distinct curricular approach
- review our tuition and fee rates
- learn about student life programs
- read our mission statement
- see our latest news