The ISI Lower School serves students age 3 to grade 5.
The admissions process for Lower School includes:
- your family submitting a formal information request and the contact details for parents and details regarding your student(s)
- attending a scheduled Information Session or planning a personal Campus Tour
- completing a student(s) Pre-Entry Visit for those age 3 to grade 1 or a Shadow Day for students grade 2 to 5
- submitting a completed application form with all required support documents
ABOUT THE PRE-ENTRY VISIT REQUIREMENT
Pre-entry visits are a requirement of the ISI enrollment process for students age 3 through grade 1. In addition to allowing your student to experience an ISI classroom, pre-entry visits facilitate our staff evaluating how the student will perform at a particular grade level. Pre-entry visits are a 90-minute commitment that typically begin at 9:00 a.m. on designated days each year, a listing of which you can view at the ISI website. To schedule a Pre-Entry visit, contact Director of Lower School Admissions Kate Lock at (317) 923-1951 ext. 102 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the ISI website to:
- explore our distinct curricular approach
- review our tuition and fee rates
- learn about student life programs
- read our mission statement
- see our latest news