The Mission and Values of the International School of Indiana
At the heart of ISI’s mission and values is the core belief that a fully integrated IB Programme is the best opportunity for students to prepare for effective global citizenship in the rapidly changing world.
ISI’s supportive, diverse environment encourages high academic and personal achievement with emphasis on the core values of respect, effort, and responsibility.
The mission of the International School of Indiana is to provide our students with a world-class education that prepares them to be responsible citizens and effective leaders in a rapidly globalizing and interdependent world.
ISI students will be:
- Lifelong learners
- Critical thinkers and creative problem solvers
- Able to apply knowledge across disciplines to address complex issues
- Effective communicators in multiple languages
- Able to collaborate with others across linguistic and cultural boundaries
- Individuals who value differences
- Concerned for the wellbeing of others
- Thoughtful stewards of the Earth’s resources
ISI students demonstrate: